Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let the Sun Shine

Less is More  has a color (or colour) challenge this week.  Can you guess what color it is?


Y E L L O W

Other colours may be in evidence as long as the main focus colour is yellow.


And a confession.  If this looks familiar, it should.  When I was saving this on my flash drive this afternoon, I saw a very similar card from a while ago.  This one's prettier though.  At least I think so.

And this is very Y E L L O W!

I hope it's got enough yellow white space.

This sweet hostess set will be retiring at the end of the month.  I'll miss it, but I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new hostess sets!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Simply Soft
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn, SU Markers (Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Old Olive)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other:  Adorning Accents Edgelit and EF, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by.  I've really enjoyed your comments and visiting your blogs.  You give me so much inspiration!

Enjoy!


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous use of the yellow, Bonnie! Love the embossing and edging too.

Victoria said...

I love this hostess set too... it's so pretty to work with. It looks lovely in yellow.

Susan said...

Another gorgeous card, Bonnie. The yellow is so vibrant and just speaks to me of spring (my favourite season) and cheerfulness (important when you live in a rainy climate like Vancouver's). You're making me think I need to buy those edgelits! They really add a lot of interest and texture to your card while still letting it be very much a CAS card.

Mandi said...

Terrific card Bonnie
that embossing looks superb
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific Bonnie... lovely yellow card!
Great embossing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Benzi said...

Another beautiful card...love the edgelit and the embossing folder.

I am going to check back later because I don't think my comment took on your beautiful Christmas card.