Monday, December 24, 2012

Snowflake Thanks

I finally took a few minutes to make a card.




Challenges:

Queen for the Day at SCS who is Smilyn Steph. This is the lovely card that I chose to CASE.  Trish is right.  Stephanie has a wonderful gallery!

Paper Players.  Ann chose snowflakes for this 2 week challenge. 


Shopping our Stash where the challenge is a Winter Theme but NOT Holidays

And last but not least


The snowflake was a leftover from last  year.  I had a snippet of this fantastic snowflake ribbon that a friend gave me and the little tag was done on a tiny snippet in my scrap bag.

Christmas is almost here.   I hope it's a blessed day for you.  Thanks for stopping by during this busy time.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Ink:   Jet Black StazOn
Paper:  Heavy White (from a local printer), Whisper White
Other:  Snowflake Die (Sizzix), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Dazzling Diamonds, Modern Label Punch, Kars Snowflake EF (Cuttlebug)

Enjoy!




20 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! I must find that folder...it is so sweet, as is your ribbon & snowflake! I love Steph's stuff too....she is right up there in my favorites with YOU!!! Have a blessed Christmas! I think the only flake we'll see is the one on this card!

Cynthia said...

I am totally LOVING that snowflake embossing folder!! It makes every card look festive and serene. Gorgeous ribbon and beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful Bonnie! I love the pop of red with the ribbon!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Marisa said...

Oh happy sigh...a snowflake :) Love teh sparkle and the "falling snow" in the BG. Wishing you a blessed Christmas :)

Unknown said...

Lovely and simple yet so elegant, a wonderful card. Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones Bonnie.

Carol said...

Beautiful card, Bonnie! So sorry I've been lacking in the comments lately, but, I never miss a chance to check out your creative beauties! Merry Christmas!

Di said...

Wonderful Bonnie - loved it even before knowing it was a snippets card. Merry Christmas honey! Hugs, Di xx

Mary said...

I really like this card. I hope you don't mind if I store it away in my little brain for next year. Bonnie, your card is Very very nice.

Loll said...

Absolutely perfect CAS card. Love that gorgeous snowflake and the red snowflake ribbon is fabulous! Have to buy that embossing folder ... just HAVE TO! Thanks for always inspiring me Bonnie! Loll xx

Mrs A. said...

A really pretty and elegant card. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Seasons Greetings to you xxx

ScrappySandie said...

Absolutely lovely CAS card! Love the sparkley snowflake and how you tied the little tag to the ribbon! Neat idea! Thanks so much for joining our special 2-week challenge at SOS.
Sandie

H2 :) said...

Beautiful CAS card, Bonnie. The background is fabulous & works beautifully behind your pretty snowflake. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

Mary H. said...

A beautiful use of what is going to be a favorite folder. So simply done, perfect red ribbon. Snowflake just sets off the entire card. TFS & for the info on this folder. I'm feeling so lucky to have found one. Hugs

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Bonnie! Clean and classy! I love the background texture! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Sarn said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for the idea of turning that punch-out into a tag! Brilliant!

Happy New Year to you.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just beautiful Bonnie! LOve the clean design and that snowflake truly takes center stage. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

So very pretty Bonnie! I love it! :)

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Bonnie, on the well-deserved honor by Paper Players for your stunning snowflake card!! What a wonderful way to start the new year, my friend!

Colleen Dietrich said...

MUST pin this! I love the simplicity, yet it's oozing with elegance.