Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Featuring Lesley

I was so excited when I saw that the Featured Stamper this week is Lesley Croghan of Always Playing with Paper!   I've been following Lesley for several years and she's become a good friend as well as a constant source of inspiration and encouragement.

I got a little time in my craft room yesterday and CASEd a couple of Lesley's cards.  Here's the first one.  You can see the card that I used for my inspiration HERE.



Dynamic Duos, which is a challenge blog that Lesley created, is asking for Primrose Petals and another color of our choice.  I chose Chocolate Chip.  I think I was also inspired by that Raspberry Easter egg that was in my Easter basket.


Simon Says Anything Goes so we'll pop over there.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Something to Celebrate (retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Primrose Petals
Other:  Lacy Brocade EF, Primrose Petals Ribbon, Lace (from my stash), Floral Fusion Sizzlit, Large Basic Pearl

Thanks so much for the visit.

Enjoy!


11 comments:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! I love the ribbons you used--and I love raspberry Easter eggs too! ;-)

Marisa said...

Fabulous tribute to Lesley, Bonnie!! Love that loopy ribbon and the EF is great. Wonderful use of white space too :)

Laura said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!! Beautiful EF. Perfect card for an anniversary,wedding, valentine,I just love it. I need to make some wedding invites by this july maybe I can use this card for some inspiration.TFS

jimlynn said...

Mercy me!!!!! This is stunning and so elegant! Simply gorgeous.
Lynn

Charlotte said...

Wow Bonnie this card is amazing! Love the embossing, so effective!
Greetings,
Charlotte

Susan said...

Beautiful, elegant, and classy!! A great tribute to Lesley. I'm having a hard time choosing which one of her cards to CASE as there are so many I like!

Karen Day said...

What an elegant Anniversary card, Bonnie! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Tracey McNeely said...

Bonnie that embossing is fantastic, pretty flower too.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Benzi said...

Beautiful, clean, and fabulous colors. Wow!

Marybeth said...

Oh is this ever a gorgeous anniversary card! Very elegant and classy !