Thursday, June 6, 2013

Featuring Ellibelle

The Featured Stamper this week at SCS is Ellie, aka Ellibelle!  This was a new gallery for me to peruse and I had a good time going through.  There's something for everyone there.  I chose this card for the nautical theme and used an image from my UFO (UnFinished Objects) box.  I really like her card much better!

CAS on Sunday going to the guys this week with a MAKE IT MASCULINE challenge.

The background paper and label are snippets as well as the design piece so I'm going to Pixie's with my boat ship. 

The theme at Paper Players is


I don't see a cruise in my summer plans, but I can sure dream of it.  Wouldn't it be fun to ride on one of those tall ships? 

Simon Says Stamp is looking for Masculine/Father's Day cards.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Open Sea, Something to Celebrate
Ink:  Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Naturals White, Chocolate Chip, DP (unknown)
Other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Labels 3 (Spellbinders)

Thanks so much for the visit.

Enjoy!



21 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant Bonnie! I can just see Mrs A wanting to launch this into the duck pond.

So pleased you made another three cards this week - that sure increased the chances of that lovely Droplets stamp :)

Hugs, Di xx

Marisa said...

Great masculine card, Bonnie! Love that image - think I may have to purchase that set :) Wonderfully layered and great BG image.

Benzi said...

A super card for Father's Day. Love that image and the dp you used is perfect for it.

Cynthia said...

You and your snippets. Why don't my snippets look this good??? ;-) Love this one, Bonnie!! The colors are rich and gorgeous!

jimlynn said...

I don't see a cruise in my plans either (sigh!!!) so think I'll just keep my feet on dry land and ooh and ahh over this fantastic card! LOVE IT!!!
Lynn

Laura said...

Awesome masculine card!! I love that stamp set. And the way you layered it!! Tfs

Nancy said...

Perfect card for our challenge and Father's Day...so glad you joined us at CAS on Sunday!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous masculine card!

enjoy *~*

Loll said...

Awesome masculine card Bonnie. Love the map background paper. Great image and works perfectly with the fabulous label shape. Great details with the double row of piercing. Loll xx

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous background paper for this image! a superb masculine card Bonnie!

Dawny P said...

This is great. I love the colours and design you used :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

jaydee said...

Bonnie, this is an awesome masculine card. I really love that you even made the frames feel masculine. Great job.
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Mariken said...

I love your card! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this masculine card. Especially love the piercing you did around the die cuts.

Susan said...

Fabulous masculine card, Bonnie! I really struggle with masculine cards so thank you for the inspiration. I like the circle die on the shaped die - nice touch.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous masculine card, Bonnie. I've always wished for that stamp set but never got around to putting it on an order. Love the background paper, too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

Cindy Groh said...

I love it. This is a perfect male card. May I Post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? I share links to masculine cards with my readers. Many card makers find guy cards challenging. Your card would be a perfect addition to the cards I already have set for this Monday. Do let me know if that is OK with you. Thanks
Cindy

Allisa said...

Great card, love the colors and your paper piercing!

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome DAD card Bonnie...

Unknown said...

Awwww, that's one of the most fabulous card I've seen in Simon Says Stamp Challenge. I simply love it!

Tom
happy fathers day quotes