Monday, March 8, 2010

Easter Lily

Still keeping to an Easter theme with the CAS challenge this week which is to layer 2 different shapes. I hope this qualifies even if I shaped one layer myself. The lily was stamped on Shimmery White in Going Gray then I painted the petals with Frost White Shimmer Paint. It's the first time I have used this paint and it definitely has a shimmer but not too much. The oval was first dry embossed with a Texturz Plate and then cut with the Ovals die. I've been using pastel shades for my Spring cards but like the brightness of the Crushed Curry for this one. It looks like a sunny day, which we had today. Spring is going to come after all!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Well Scripted
Paper: Crushed Curry Textured, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Ink: Going Gray, Crushed Curry
Acc.: Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Big Shot, SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, Ovals Die, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Crushed Curry Marker, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon
Hope you saw the sunshine today and maybe got to stamp too.
Bonnie

No comments: