Friday, March 5, 2010

Silhouette

Hello Stampin' Friends. No stamping today but a lot of cutting and embossing with the Big Shot. I saw a card on Splitcoast this week with a silhouette and I thought it would be perfect for a certain special friend. You can see Sally's card here. The layout is from the Sketch Challenge this week. Instead of using decorative paper, I embossed white card stock with different backgrounds. This friend favors black & white.


Card Recipe
Paper: Whisper White, Whisper White Textured, Basic Black
Acc.: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots & Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folders, SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, Oval Die

I'll be stamping with my Roanoke Rapids friends tomorrow. I always look forward to sharing ideas with them. Have a great weekend. Looks like the sun is going to shine here. Hope it shines for you too.
Hugs,
Bonnie

No comments: