Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upsy Daisy Funky Fold

Hello Creative Friends. Sorry for the delay in posts. We babysat over the weekend and it always takes a while to recover from having so much fun. We have some of the sweetest grandchildren in the world. Of course there is no prejudice there at all!



A while back I posted a card made with this fold. The base card is cut as a tent fold by cutting the cardstock the long way at 4 1/4" and folding in half to make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card. Then I cut 1" the end of the front of the card. I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch (free with $50.00 order until the end of this month) on the short side and also punched a 2 1/8" piece of Rose Red to adhere on the back piece. This Upsy Daisy stamp is one of my favorites. I stamped the flowers with So Saffron ink and used a cotton swab dipped in Rose Red ink to add some color to some of the flowers. The stems are traced with a Certainly Celery Marker and the sentiment (from the Heard from the Heart set) is stamped in Bravo Burgundy.

I have been busy today doing challenge cards. I've almost finished the second one and as soon as I have pics, I'll share them with you.

Hope you get to play today.
Bonnie

No comments: