Monday, May 3, 2010

Awash Atilt

I should have posted this last week before it was too late to order this set. Hopefully it will make a comeback in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog because it is such a fun set.

If you look closely you can see that the card base has been embossed with SU Perfect Details Texturz Plate. It's a lovely lattice looking background. I need to use it more often!

The nested design piece is a cut and embossed from Nestabilities label set. I had always admired them on other peoples' cards and since I had some free bucks at an unnamed website, I treated myself. I hope Stampin' Up! will offer something similar someday.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Awash with Fowers, Oval All

Paper: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Old Olive
Acc.: Nestabilities, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon

I think I'll post this for the CAS Challenge to do flowers or a Mother's Day card. My Mom's been gone for a long time. Wish I'd told her thank you more often.

Thank you for coming by.
Bonnie

No comments: