Monday, June 6, 2011

Unfrogettable You

The Featured Stamper at SCS this week isTaylor aka STAGCCVA and I chose this card.  This is what I came up with....




It's also perfect for the CAS challenge this week, Play on Words, also at SCS.

Also, Sue, at Sharing What I Love, is doing Scrappin' Sundays.  She will post a card each Sunday that uses scraps, especially Designer Paper.  I think this is a wonderful idea!  I'm not sure I'll get one posted every Sunday, but I'm all for using up those scraps and my stockpile of DP.  Other than the card base, this was made entirely of scraps.

I used the large frog from this set (retired I'm afraid).  I stamped him on DSP with Garden Green and cut him out.  Then I folded his legs, stuck his feet to the "lily pad" and used 3 dimensionals behind him to pop him up.  Actually he looks like he's trying to scare someone!  Doesn't he look like he just yelled BOO! ?

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Unfrogettable
Ink:  Garden Green SU Marker (Garden Green)
Paper:  Certainly Celery, DSP, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 2 1/2" Circle, Designer Label & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Googly Eyes

Thanks for stopping in.

Enjoy!

Bonnie

4 comments:

Shirley said...

He is too too cute for words!!! Love the card too!

Benzi said...

How adorable, Bonnie! I think that big smile is saying, "Gotcha!" I need to join this challenge and get some scrap dp used. I have more than plenty to make a ton of cards.

Victoria said...

Love this card Bonnie, so cute. It brought a big smile to my face!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Vicky Hayes said...

He may be retired but he's definitely unfrogettable! He's too cute for words!