Friday, March 30, 2012

Very Merry Birdie Tree

Another Merry Monday challenge done.  Want to see it?


Well, I hope you can see it.  This isn't the best picture.  Maybe this will be better.


Or maybe not.

Here's Lesley' sketch for this week.


There's still time to enter so you might want to check it out.  There's some pretty cards in the lineup as well as the inspiration cards.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, Short and Sweet
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn, Garden Green, SU Markers (Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Real Red)
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
Other:  Blender Pen, White Gel Pen, Dazzling Details (Clear and Cherry Cobbler), 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF


Boy, this week has gone by fast.  I hope time will slow down over the weekend.

I'm so glad you could stop by.  I really enjoy your visits and I love to go over to your place and see what you have been up to.

Enjoy!


11 comments:

jimlynn said...

So very pretty! Love the little circle you added with the snowball and bird. Very pretty!
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

Bonnie, Yes I guess we did have the same thoughts with our cards. I love your card. That little birdie is so darling. Thanks for sharing.

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the sparkly snowfall! And such a cute birdie!

Cynthia said...

Sweet card!! I love the birds and the pop of red!!

Emily Keaton said...

How adorable!

Lesley said...

Hey there Bonnie! White is SO hard to photograph isn't it? I can never get a good shot! Love this sweet card, great idea to put that birdie in the circle!! CUTE!

Susan said...

Beautiful card! Love the snowball and the bird as an extra image!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Bonnie - that is just an adorable card! I love how you spotlighted the tree and birds.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love those shimmery snowflakes surrounding the tree, Bonnie!

Benzi said...

What a wonderful card, Bonnie. I love that you have that bird on the snowball with the sentiment. You have plenty of nice sparkle, too. Very pretty card!

None None said...

Bonnie - this is fantastic! I love the snowball with the bird on it. So fantastic and a great idea!