Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kindness Matters

Your kindness does matter so much to me!  Thank you for your comments from yesterday's post.  It's so good to be back to blogging!

Today's card is for the Color Challenge at SCS to use Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight with Neutrals of choice.  Dessert is felt.  I'm dieting this week.  No dessert!


The butterflies are from a new set in the Idea Book and Catalog.  It's called Kindness Matters.  It caught my eye the first time I looked through the catalog.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Kindness Matters
Ink:  Black StazOn, SU Markers (Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight)
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Island Indigo
Other:  Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

And I had the chance to cuddle with baby Jack.  I did lay him down long enough to take a picture to share.


He's three weeks old now and look at that come on, let's play Nana look!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Enjoy!


7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great cas card bonnie-you used the challenge colors well-your grandson is precious-congrats on your new home

Vicky Hayes said...

It's great to have you back Bonnie! Kindness Matters caught my eye too and I'm hoping we get it in the UK catalogue in October. These butterflies are fabulous and so versatile. I love the way you put them against black and yellow. Your grandson looks adorable and I'm sure you're enjoying getting to know him!

Susie said...

Very lovely card. Jack is so cute!!! I was just saying to John a couple days ago that it's been so long since I held a baby. Miss that.

Monica said...

Oh little Jack is so sweet... enjoy him!

And that card is really classy.

xxx Monica

Benzi said...

Glad to see you back, Bonnie. Jack is such a darling and I know you're loving him to pieces.
Your card is so pretty with the lovely colors and gorgeous image.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awww! He's so adorable, Bonnie! So glad you shared a pic of him. I can tell you are SUCH a proud Nana. :)

Your card is so CAS and pretty, and I've ordered this set and am waiting for it to come in. Can't wait to play with it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card and a beautiful baby boy.