Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flowers and Pastels

Our Papercrafting group met today.  What a lovely group of ladies.  I wish I could get together with them more often.

This is one of the projects we worked on.


This is easy enough for beginners and fun for experienced cardmakers too.

I would have taken pictures of their creations, but Jack was playing with us and my hands were full.

I did offer other colors too.


and


All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps:  Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations, Curly Cute
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Other:  Stampin' Pastels, Retired Ribbon

I wish you could have joined us in person.

Enjoy!
 

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

I can't pick my favorite color as I love all of them!!! So pretty.
Lynn

Lisa A. said...

These are sooooo pretty, Bonnie!! I especially love the yellow one...love yellow, black and white...I feel a case coming on...lol:)!!

Colleen said...

Love your cards! I need to get my pastels out more often. I know you had a great day...I wish I could've been there too ;D

Cynthia said...

What beautiful cards!! I love how you changed the colors which changed the whole "attitude" of the card! Fun!!

Emily Keaton said...

Beautiful, Bonnie! I love seeing this pretty design in multiple colors. :)

Benzi said...

Just so pretty in all the colors, Bonnie. Love each one. Sounds like a fun group to craft with.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow Bonnie, what a lovely cards. Love the color, super sweet!!! Thanks for sharing =)

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeous Bonnie! You are the queen of pastels!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are really great, Bonnie! Wish I could have been there too. :)

Ellen said...

What a sweet set of cards!!