Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring's Beauty

I didn't get the cards photographed or get a chance to make anything new today.  I did get some errands run and set up my new printer that had been languishing in the box for 3 weeks.  And I made a stab at cleaning up from my Stamp Stack last week.  I keep getting sidetracked.  Do you do that.

I did get some pictures of the beautiful flowers in our yard the other day.  Would you like a peek?



Isn't this a huge Azalea?  Actually, I think it's two growing side by side.


I thought I'd get up close and personal. Each flower is so beautiful!


This is the small Dogwood behind our house.



This is a view of the large Dogwood on the other side of the back yard.  The yard isn't very big so they almost meet in the middle.

We had a thunder-hail storm last night.  There are so many Dogwood petals on the ground that it looks like snow.

I can't make anything this beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by.  Now to get busy so I have a card to share tomorrow.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW! These are fantastic. Such beauty - and in your own back yard!
Great photos
Lynn

Colleen Dietrich said...

These spring flowers are just gorgeous, Bonnie. I know, right: Mother Nature trumps all when it comes to beauty!

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! Thanks for the peek into your lovely yard. :D I needed the eye candy on this dreary Monday morning!

Bev J. said...

Love looking at your cards but sure do enjoy looking at flower photos as well. Pretty colored azaleas and the dogwoods are beautiful-they have been here as well. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

Beautiful photos, Bonnie! You're lucky to be so far south that you have so much blooming already. Up here in Vancouver, Canada, all I have so far is forsythia and daffodils. But the trees have buds on them so I know spring is coming.

Susan said...

Also meant to say that dogwoods are our provincial flower - yours are beautiful! I used to have one in my front yard but it got the blight and had to be removed. I put in a star magnolia instead which I absolutely love.

Vicky Hayes said...

Wonderful photos Bonnie - it's lovely to see what's growing on the other side of the world!

Benzi said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Bonnie. The dogwoods here are beginning to fade away and usually they aren't even bloomed by this time. What a strange Spring. Thanks for sharing your pretty yard.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful time of the year and you have done these justice, beautiful photos Bonnie.

I have been catching up after it seems like an age, you certainly have been busy and such beautiful cards as ever, congratulations on being guest designer too.