Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2013

Wow, didn't January go by fast?

Yesterday was crazy with both boys wanting 100% of my attention!  So I'm a day late sharing my February calendar page.


I think I'll change the ribbon to red.

After stamping my favorite heart from this set, I laid the heart framelits over the stamping and traced around the edges with a Real Red marker and paper punched within the frame.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Take it to Heart
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento ) SU Marker (Real Red)
Paper: Georgia Pacific 110 lb. white
Other:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents EF, Hearts Collection Framelits

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my new followers!  Welcome to my old followers too. Y'all add so much warmth to my days!

Enjoy!


4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a great calendar page, and I actually like the blue ribbon you used! I LOVE that little strip of tiny embossed hearts!!

Benzi said...

What a perfect stamp for your Feb. calendar page. Ooh, I love the ribbon...blue or red I'm sure would be great.

Aileen said...

So sweet for your february page. x

Wendy said...

Pretty calendar page! Love the heart image and pretty blue bow!