Sunday, May 28, 2017

Pink Chrysanthemum Bunch

Hello friends.

I have a bunch of pretty posies for you.

I hope you enjoy them!


This card is for the Memory Box Challenge.
MAGIC OF MARKERS

I used my Zig markers to color one cut of this beautiful die.

When I cut it, I put a piece of Press & Seal behind some mixed media paper
to hold all the little pieces in.

I cut a second bunch from mixed media and let the pieces fall out.

I kinda wish I had put the flowers straight. 

I thought I'd like them at an angle and when I realized I didn't,
it was too late.

I'll have to send it to one of my off center friends :>)



Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elementary Elegance (retired SU)
Ink:   Early Espresso
Paper:   Neena, Mixed Media (Strathmore)
Other:  Chrysanthemum Bunch (MB), Zigs (81 Light Violet, 43 Olive, 44 Deep Green), Stately EF (Crafts Concepts)


12 comments:

Loll said...

So pretty. Love this die. Geesh, another to add to my wish list. You are so good at enabling me to spend my money!! :)

Beautiful card. I laughed about you sending it to one of your off center friends. Then I realized that you might have meant me. :)

I need to get some of that press and seal. Seems to works wonders. I'm always loosing little pieces from intricate die-cuts and could use some help with that. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

oooh Bonnie this is simply beautiful - and I must be off centre 'cos I love it as it is
Blessings
Maxine

Carol L said...

This is just stunning with the coloring and design! I love those framed edges too for a fabulous look!

JosieD said...

Gorgeous card...the soft violet pink flowers and rich green stem and leave and that unique Stately EF....ahhh, so pretty. Plus great idea with the press and seal.

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous die and such a pretty card. Had a little chuckle about sending this to one of your off centre friends. Maybe if the die cut was put on straight it would become a card for centred friend....LOL x

Marcia Hill said...

This flower is GORGEOUS Bonnie and looks wonderful on an angle too! One of these days I'm going to have to get on the bandwagon and try the Press n Seal...sounds like it would save lots of frustration!! :0)

JoAnn B. said...

So pretty. I love the flowers at an angle and I love the way you layered them.

Nstiz said...

This is such a clever and beautiful way to use that die, Bonnie! Love the delightful coloring behind the blossoms.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are GORGEOUS flowers, love the card.
Faith
x

Christine Alexander said...

love the inlaid die, works perfectly for this beautiful flower.

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Bonnie, love how you did your inlay work with beautiful colours.

Hugs Pam x

BożenA said...

I really like that flower creates a bulge on the card. Wonderful additional dimension. I love the beautifully colored flowers and beautiful leaves streaking. Perfect card for friend :-))