Monday, May 31, 2021

Turning the Page June 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our June page.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



16 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous June calendar page Bonnie.. love your sweet bird, hugs Robyn

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, you know I love this guy, right? SO beautiful! Quite appropriate for this month - we're awaiting our SECOND brood of bluebirds to our world in a few days!
=]

JosieD said...

What a pretty, cheerful birdie to greet your family members each day!

Pat said...

Such a sweet and pretty bird for your June calendar page Bonnie and beautifully coloured too, and with that very soft print background which looks great. x

Marian said...

So pretty, I love the stamp you used.

Bobby said...

I love birds and your bluebird is so handsome, Bonnie.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the bluebird. TFS

Nstiz said...

I'm always happy to see your calendar pages! Love that bird, Bonnie and once again your coloring is top notch! Great background too!

TK said...

Beautiful -- everyone loves a glorious robin!

Christine Alexander said...

love seeing your calendar posts, and this little bird is a summer treat. Can't believe it's June :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

I couldn't wait to see the June calendar page, so I cheated yesterday. ;-)
The bluebird is so pretty, Bonnie! I'll enjoy looking at him everyday this month!
Hideko xx

Mac Mable said...

What a cute little bird and so happy to see this as your June page Bonnie x.

Loll said...

Sweet bird on a branch for June, Bonnie! Great colouring! xx

BożenA said...

This folk bird beautifully decorates your June calendar page. Beautiful colors, and stencil leaves added in the background work beautifully creating a thicket. I hope June will be blessed for you
xx

Ros Crawford said...

It's absolutely beautiful! So fresh and so very colourful... What a way to welcome June

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad I already have this stamp because otherwise you'd be enabling me. You always make the prettiest calendar pages!