Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
It's Friday again. The weeks fly by!
This week I've been playing with the geranium dies from Papertrey Ink.
I posted this card earlier this week, but I wasn't through with it.
I had a few die cut blooms left from the previous card. They needed a home, and
I needed a Thinking of You card.
This time I cut the blooms from colored cardstock, added a bit of sponging for
dimension and added to a pretty die cut that the same friend who gave the
geranium die also gave me. I have the best friends!
For this card, I cut the blooms from a background made by smooshing
Brushos and water. It's almost too concentrated so I added splatters. (I
also added splatters to my glasses too! LOL)
I still have some die cut petals and a big set of Ohuhu markers to try.
So many fun toys, so little time!
Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps: Thinking of You (PB)
Ink: Nocturne (VC)
Paper: Watercolor (Alt), Neenah Solar White, Black
Other: Into the Blooms: Geraniums, Border Bling die (PTI), Distress re-inkers (barn door, rustic wilderness), White Nuvo Drops
Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps: Just Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Ink: Rainforest, Parsley, Grapefruit, Buttercup, Pimento (C9)
Paper: Nectar, Eucalyptus (C9), Neenah Solar White
Other: Into the Blooms: Geraniums, Love to Layer: Soft Ridges (both PTI), Lattice die (no name)
Card Recipe (card 3)
Stamps: Faith (PB)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Butterscotch (GKD)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Mixed Media with Brusho
Other: Into the Blooms: Geraniums, Love to Layer: Soft Ridges (both PTI), Graceful Butterfly die & EF set (SSS)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!




6 comments:
Your 'just for fun' days produce so many wonderful cards, Bonnie. Your creativity took one little geranium die and made three very different cards with the addition of some of your great stash of background dies. I need to take a lesson and just sit down and play.
Wow, what a lovely trio of geranium cards. You really made them shine on each card and I'm sure you had fun with them. Love them all, but the 2nd one is my favorite. :)
I love geraniums and your trio of cards with them are ALL beautiful Bonnie!! I'm especially loving the 2nd one...the petals look dimensional!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Since this lovely geranium die set landed in my hands yesterday, I am especially grateful for all this gorgeous inspiration, Bonnie! I love the reds! I planted white in my porch pot this year for some reason. You've created such wonderful panels on which to plant all of them!
=]
Loving what you've done with the geranium set. Bonnie! These are all pretty but the first is my fave!
All three cards are GORGEOUS and scream of beauty! I have to admit that the verse in card 3 tugs at my heartstrings.
Post a Comment