Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
I had pulled this die set out to use. It's been in the NBUS box for a month
or so now. I die cut the blooms from mixed media paper and colored with
Zig markers and a waterbrush.
When I saw Kim's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #756, I thought
these pieces would fit into this sketch beautifully. See if you agree.
I had a few pieces left over and put them on another card.
I didn't follow the sketch for this one.
Card Recipe
Stamps:
Ink: Betterpress Black (SB)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Mixed Media (Strathmore)
Other: Treasured Garden (SC), Zig CCRBM, Charming Flora Cover Die (AS), Betterpress Plate, Border Die (2024 Advent Calendar)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!




5 comments:
Wow! The bouquet on the first card is truly beautiful! All those layers, the die-cut background pattern, the frame... It’s a real gem! I love how you colored the flowers; it gives them a 3D look. The second card is more understated and very elegant.
hugs,
BożenA xx
Yes, they fell right into place for the sketch! So fresh and lovely, Bonnie!
Both cards are just beautiful my friend!
Bonnie, I spotted that sketch right away! How beautiful are these blooms that you've water colored so sweetly? So pretty even that little flutterby couldn't resist! Gorgeous frame and debossed panel!
Thanks so much for planting this one in our FMS garden!
=]
Both cards are beautiful with those lovely blooms which you water colored beautifully. Yes, the first one fits the FMS sketch perfectly. Love how you framed the left over pieces to make that beautiful 2nd card. with the lovely soft green background.
Post a Comment