Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Luke is 2

Our dear Luke turned 2 years old last Friday. It's hard to believe that it's been 2 years since he was born. He is such a delightful child (usually) and really loves Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends. He can call all of them by name and corrects us often when we get mixed up! I meant to post this earlier but between Birthday Parties and leaving my camera at the Birthday Party, I am a bit late with it so today will be a double post day.



This design was CASED from a design posted on Splitcoast Stampers by Michelle Wecksler. I just couldn't resist it! It's made almost entirely with punches. Hope I can remember which ones I used. The only head I had was from the "Very Thankful" set so I inked just the head and stamped it. I freehand cut the hat. It only took 3 tries to get it right! Since I don't have the "Right on Track wheel", I had to freehand the tracks too. They're a little bumpy but I only got one try with them. The wheels look a little bumpy too so it all goes together. I don't sponge edges very well do I? Guess I need to practice more on that technique! The 2 is not SU but a sticker from my misc. envelope. The sentiment was generated on the computer.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Very Thankful
Paper: Confetti White, Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray, Going Gray, YoYo Yellow, Whisper White, Patterns Pack DSP Ink: Creamy Caramel
Acc.: Wide Oval, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Word Window Punches, Stampin' Write Markers



Happy Birthday Darling Boy,


Nana

No comments: