Sunday, February 7, 2010

Creative Arts Class

Since we are new to the area, I joined the Cary Newcomers Club. It's a great club with lots of interest group meetings throughout the month. One of the interest groups is Creative Arts and I jumped into that one. I have really enjoyed meeting these creative ladies and look forward to seeing lots of them in the future. I am hosting the group this month and this is what we are going to do....

I hope they like them. I've got to start cutting them out so I will have to share the details with you later. Remind me if I forget.

I had a great time at the Stamp A Stack yesterday and I hope the participants enjoyed themselves as much as I did. You can scroll down to see what we did.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Bonnie


1 comment:

Sandi MacIver said...

I love these cards Bonnie, they are so bright and cheerful, your newcomer group is going to love them.
Happy stamping