Monday, June 28, 2010

Bye Bye Little Bella

I was going to share a card for the CAS challenge today, but I really don't like the card I made and decided to work on it some more or throw it back into the UFO (UnFinished Objects) box.

Instead I'll show you a card I made a while back. The stamp set & the Pale Plum cardstock will be saying adieu in a couple of days.
This set, Bella's Bloom was a darling set and I really didn't show it enough love! I don't know why because this card was so simple. It took longer to figure out what to do with the image than to make the card! By the way, the image was inked with Perfect Plum & Mellow Moss SU Markers.

The sentiment is one of my favorites. It is from the Bird on a Branch set.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Bella's Bloom, Bird on a Branch
Paper: Pale Plum Textured, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum
Acc.: Perfect Plum & Mellow Moss Markers, Large Oval & Scallop Oval punches

I really appreciate all the visits and comments in the past week. Each one is like a hug.

Enjoy,
Bonnie

No comments: