I had a wonderful surprise today. Valerie of Canonbury Creations has given me the Versatile Blogger Award! I took a tour of her blog and she makes some beautiful cards! Thank you Valerie. I am honored!
Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself. It's always hard for me to think of things that I haven't told you already.
1. My husband and I have been married for nearly 42 years.
2. I've done all kinds of crafts but now I'm obsessed with cards and don't have time for the other stuff.
3. I love to read. (I'm reading Pillars of the Earth by Kenneth Follett right now)
4. I have met some of the lovliest people through card making.
5. My favorite vacation spot is Nags Head, NC.
6. I try to read some in the Bible every day.
7. We hope to buy a home soon.
Now I'd like to nominate some bloggers that have inspired me recently.
Doris of The Stamping Tower
Cristina of My Paper Secret
Joanne of Sleepy in Seattle
Susan of Keeping in Touch
Nikki of My Sandbox
Donna of Butternut Sage Designs
Susan of Creative Juice
Karen of Live, Laugh and stamp with Karen
I hope you get a chance to visit their blogs. They have given me lots of inspiration!
And I received this blog award from my friend Benzi whose blog, Benzi Stampz, I visit every day. Thanks Benzi! The feeling is mutual!
Thanks for the visit. Enjoy!