Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mashup Day!


WOW!  I just saw that my card from yesterday was chosen in a tie for Mashup Maven this week on the Friday Mashup Challenge!



I guess it's a good thing I stayed up late last night to post those last challenge cards!

They chose mySt. Patrick's Day card last week and I will be a Guest Designer for the Friday Mashup next week.  I'll be posting my design card a little later this evening.  Now I'll get to be a Guest Designer next week too!

Am I smiling or what?

Oh, in case you want a refresher, here's the winning card.  Go on over and see the other winners and the entrants.  Lots and lots of inspiration there!

Thanks for the visit.  See you later.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Benzi said...

My goodness, Bonnie..I'm glad you got that card in on time. I remember you saying you were just getting it in under the wire. Congrats to you and have fun being a Guest Designer. Life is good!

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations, Bonnie!! Your card is definitely a winner. :)