Friday, March 25, 2011

It's a Zoo Here


I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer again on the Friday Mashup Challenge Blog!  This is the challenge this week....


When Holly sent it to me, I nearly panicked!  I don't have any zoo stamps! Nary a one! Oh my, what to do?

I thought of punching a lion.  I think I've seen one done somewhere.  But company was coming and I didn't have a lot of time before my stamping room was broken down and turned into a guest room.

Then, like the lightbulb in the cartoons, I thought of that monkey I had stamped, colored and cut out and was currently residing in my UFO box.


I used the layout from the Clean&Simple FTL#132.  I flipped it so my little guy could hang.


I did the sentiment on the computer since I didn't have an appropriate stamp.

The foliage is from Pocket Silhouettes and the vines are Baroque Motifs.  I have no idea where the monkey stamp came from.  I think it was one of the dollar stamps from somewhere.  He's now living with a friend.

It's been so much fun being a Guest Designer!  I hope you go on over and see the adorable zoo cards that the rest of the design team and my co-guest designer did.  While you're there, join in the challenge at Friday Mashup.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy!
Bonnie

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

You did a great job! That UFO box is full of treasure! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Congrats on your guest designer stint, Bonnie! UFO box to the rescue--what an adorable card. :)

Benzi said...

Bonnie, this is just too cute. You and that UFO box...it really came in handy this time. Makes me smile. I love your hanging vines and that adorable monkey. Great card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Very cute! Thought it was the monkey from Fox and Friends at first!