Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home Tweet Home


I have been working on the Stamp Stack, but had to take a little time out to put this together and share it with you.


I used this sketch from SCS, turned on it's side.  Tip your head to the right and you can see it.


The Free 4 All challenge, also on SCS, is to do a card with a home in it.  This little bird calls this cage home.  I'd like to think that the door is open so he can come and go at will.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Nature Walk, Silhouette Sentiments, French Script
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, SU Markers (Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Night of Navy)
Paper:  Night of Navy, Botanical Gazette DSP, Naturals White
Accessories:  Ticket Corner Punch, Mat Pack, Clear Rhinestone Brad

Back to cutting out card elements.

I'm so glad you stopped by.  I really appreciate all the sweet comments some of you have been leaving.

Enjoy!

Bonnie


4 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, so very pretty, Bonnie! I love that bird and cage. I like to think the door is open, too.

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful Bonnie, l love the clever way you have combined sets, that bird looks perfect in the cage.

elaine said...

i love this card, saw the stamp set at a recent party and now i know i have to get it.! ! thank you for all the lovely cards you post here. they are awesome.

Vicky Hayes said...

You were the one to put the bird in the cage so the door is definitely open! I love the brad at the top of the cage too.