Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Word

Here's another card for the Less is More challenge to use Just One Word.



I fell in love with this stamp set the first time I saw it in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  And I was so excited to see that you can get it free during Sale-a-bration.  That's just a few weeks away.

I used the Naturals White cardstock on this card.  I love the extra weight and the natural look of it.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps:  Kindness Matters
Ink:  Jet Black StazOn, SU Markers (More Mustard, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight)
Paper:  Naturals White ,Pacific Point
Other:  Simply Scored

This is such a quick and easy card and one we will be doing in our Papercrafting class next week.

I'm so glad you stopped in to visit.  If you have time, I love to hear what you think and visit your blog to see your creations.

Enjoy!
 


12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card and I love how you scored around the image.
Lynn

Benzi said...

Ooh, I love this card, Bonnie. I'm glad to be seeing some butterflies showing up on cards again. Gorgeous!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is just my kind of card Bonnie! I love the three different butterflies and the flash of blue and I'm a big fan of the Naturals card stock too.

Autumn Mist said...

This is lovely Bonnie. I am still quite new to SU and am working out how the colours work together, so thanks so much for the inspiration today.

Colleen Dietrich said...

You've TOTALLY inspired me by using this set, Bonnie! I am not sure I've even used it yet, but I know I did not use the butterfly image. This is beautiful simplicity.

How's baby Jack?

Emily Keaton said...

Absolutely beautiful, Bonnie, and such a lovely CAS design. LOVE those butterflies!

Sarah Coggins said...

Gorgeous! The butterflies and blue frame are so striking on all that white. :)

Benzi said...

Bonnie, I love this card and I am so ready to see Spring and the beautiful butterflies fluttering again. Will it ever come? :-)

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous card, Bonnie!! LOVE the colors and the butterflies are so beautiful!

Carol said...

I agree with you Bonnie. This is a beautiful set and is on my list for SAB! Your card is gorgeous and an inspiration!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So classy and simple, a beautiful card

Susan said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful!!