Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Challenge

This weeks CAS challenge is to use DSP (Designer Series Paper). I'll confess that I did this card a few weeks back. Some of you have actually seen it but only for a moment. This is the sweetest little stamp set. It has four Thank You stamps and each time this stamp set is sold, Ronald McDonald House gets $2.00. I love the Peacock (posted earlier) and I used the Turtle for a Valentine. A truly versatile set. I used markers to ink this stamp since I wanted more than one color. I love the control I get with the markers. Does that make me a control freak? Hope not! I think this would work well for a manly card. Don't you?

CARD RECIPE

Stamps: Very Thankful

Paper: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Brocade DSP

Ink: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Regal Rose & So Saffron Markers

The Night of Navy under the DSP is cut 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" and 2 1/4" x 1 1/4", under the Thank You is 1 3/8" x 2 5/8"

The DSP is cut 4 1/4" x 2" and 2" x 1 3/8"

The Whisper White is cut 1 1/8" x 2 1/2"

Don't forget to "huff" on your stamp after you finish inking.

Enjoy,

Bonnie

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great manly card! I like the patterned paper and the strong navy borders. Great reminder to use the markers - I tend to head straight for the pads. The multi color looks great.