Thursday, September 7, 2017

Choose Joy Tiny Flowers

Hello, dear friends.

I'm playing with a couple of challenges today that I haven't played in a long time.

It seems like the days are just too short to do all that I'd like to do!


I used the tiny flower stamps that were included with a lovely sentiment set that I recently bought.

In the Make it Monday Challenge #296, at Papertrey Ink, Lexi showed us how
to use some of these tiny stamps in a repetitive pattern for a card.
Here's Lexi's card....

I put mine in a die cut window.  It helped to get the images in a straight line
(I don't do straight lines very well!)

and at Less is More this week
I love this color combination!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Choose Joy, Beautiful Butterflies (PTI)
Ink:   Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green (SU)
Paper:   Whisper White Thick Pacific Point (SU)
Other:  Take Three Die (PTI)


19 comments:

Vikki H said...

What a clever way to keep things aligned and emphasize the small floral group! Nice job!

Marcia Hill said...

I know what you mean about trying to keep things lined up...I think my eyes are crooked! But anyway, your card is beautiful and those tiny blue flowers worked perfectly for this challenge!! :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little flowers and I love how you put them in the window trio, Bonnie!!

Susan said...

So pretty ... you have inspired me with this design! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

TLady said...

I LOVE that die! I wonder if it is retired??? LOL It looks GREAT on your card! ;) You did a FABULOUS JOB on this challenge! I LOVE IT!

Trina P. said...

Sweet card, Bonnie. Great idea to use a frame for alignment. It also highlight those cute flowers beautifully. Love it. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. :) Trina

Doris said...

Definitely a great way to use those smaller stamps! I'll have to get out some peg stamps and go for it!

JoAnn said...

Love how you put those cute flowers in the die cut windows. Great card.

Loll said...

This is just the sweetest card, my friend. LOVE those tiny flowers in the frame. Great use of the royal blue and green colours. xx

Susan said...

I know what you mean about the days being too short, Bonnie! I certainly don't know how I ever used to manage to work as well! I love your tiny blue flowers set inside that frame - great way to use a small stamp (I even think I have that PTI die so might have to CASE this!).

lainey said...

Those tiny flowers are perfect for this challenge. I used the Take Three die for my card too, except I used just the squares. I like how you used your die better!

Teresa said...

love the window. so creative!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, I absolutely love this card! What a pretty way to use that petite image. All your CAS cards are beautiful! That Nancy... she sent you all over to visit. Thank you, Bonnie!

Mac Mable said...

So cute and love the little frames in a straight line. Great repeat stamping, will be filing that one away x

Neets B said...

Cute little images and I love the repeated design.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Bonnie - love the repeat stamping and the lovely sentiment too.
Blessings
Maxine

BożenA said...

Beautiful support card, Bonnie. The combination of white and blue is so clean and beautiful. Sweet card.
Hugs,
BożenA

Sandy said...

So sweet!
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

I may snitch this idea, Bonnie. I love the images frames out like that.