Sunday, December 31, 2017

Turning the Page January 2018

Tomorrow we turn the page on our calendars to a new month and a new year.

I make calendars each year and I've been sporadic about sharing them with you so
I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month "Turning the Page".

I hope you enjoy these posts.

Here's our January page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Holly Sprig (PB)
Ink:   Distress Mini (Peeled Paint), Markers (Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Barn Door, Gathered Twigs
Paper:   Neena 110 lb.
Other:  MISTI, Slightly damp water brush.


14 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful image for this stunning calendar page Bonnie - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a fabulous idea Bonnie! I LOVE it! I make a printed one each year with all our family and friends birthdays printed in red in the date squares (I'm awful at remembering to look in my diary), that way I don't miss anyone! Have a healthy and happy year here in 2018! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx

Linda Matthews said...

What a beautiful stamp for January!!!!

Sue - said...

Happy New Year Bonnie! Beautiful calendar page - look forward to seeing the rest!

Nstiz said...

Bonnie, what a wonderful idea and what a terrific job you did on that holly sprig! I find it hard to get that beautiful watercolor look you achieved on this. So glad you are sharing these with us!

Loll said...

Your calendars are always so creative and what a wonderful way to show them by turning the page each month!! Just like those that receive them, it's something special to look forward to each month to see your beautiful monthly designs. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Great calendar, the holly is beautiful. I can't wait to see the other months :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, love the watercolour effect.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a very lovely calendar. I too forget to share mine on my blog and haven't in months. Well, this year I didn't even buy one (to decorate).

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!!! and congratulations on being published!!!!
What a wonderful post to visit on this very first day of 2018!!
sandy xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful holly sprigs for your Jan. calendar, Bonnie. I love the CAS design and the different ideas of how to display your calendars. Can't wait for February. TFS my friend. Hugs

JeanH said...

Beautiful beginning for 2018! Looking forward to the other months. Will have to try making holly card. Love it!

Susan said...

I just bought that holly stamp - your use of it is so inspiring as you coloured it perfectly. I'm definitely inking it up soon! And I really like your idea of a regular post for your calendar pages!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful calendar page. Look forward to seeing your other pages. TFS