Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Turning the Page April 2020

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our April page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

Email link is on the sidebar.

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




15 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie thanks for the inspiration with your calendar, I have this stamp and have never inked it up :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful calendar page Bonnie - loving those birds
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Vicky Hayes said...

The birds are gorgeous and I love that they appear to be busily nesting! Love your calendar pages Bonnie. Vicky x

JosieD said...

What a cheerful card...just what we need these days. I can hear those 2 adorable birds chatting away about how glad they are that spring is here...or near.

Pat said...

I love your calendar page for April Bonnie, and your birds are beautifully painted and love the pretty colours. x

JoAnn said...

Another pretty calendar page. TFS

jimlynn said...

Can't think of a better way to fly into April. SO very pretty.
Lynn

Susan said...

I can't believe it is April. March passed in a total blur. I'm hoping to feel more engaged with life now it's April. Time to start afresh. And your lovely bluebirds (with the fresh green leaves on the branches and the bird with its beak open singing its spring song) are inspiring me to stamp more, get outside more (even if just in my yard and on walks with Tessa), and accept this strange life we're all living right now.

Mac Mable said...

So adorable and it looks like Spring on a card for me and so veyr pretty x.

TK said...

What a sweet image for April! Love your birds perched upon their branch

Loll said...

Beautifully colour image for April, Bonnie! It's so nice to go outside and hear all the birds returning from down south. This is really perfect! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Loving this page Bonnie.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Sandy said...

So sweet or should I say tweet, tweet, tweet! I am shaking my head in shame - so very corny!!
Sandy xx

Jo said...

Every month a YUMMY card :D xx
The promise of spring ...hope ahead!

BożenA said...

The calendar card will vibrate positively with beautiful colors and spring image throughout the month. As always, your calendar cards are so unique
hugs,
BożenA