Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Turning the Page June 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our June page using Butterfly Flourish by Deep Red.



 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

 

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

11 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful butterfly collage calendar, Bonnie. No butterflies yet, but soon:-) TFS Hugs...Nancy

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a great image and I love how you colored it, Bonnie!!

Nstiz said...

Oh WOW! What a gorgeous stamp that is. It made a beautiful calendar page. If I didn't tell you before this is one of my favorite posts of years and love seeing them!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Bonnie - this is one stunning stamp and I love how you have used it!
Blessings
Maxine

Pat said...

I love the pretty blue moth on his black background Bonnie, and just a touch of pink and blue smooshing too I think..a fabulous calendar page. x

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful butterfly stamp and love the blue!

Loll said...

Beautiful collage image and wonderfully coloured. That butterfly is so pretty! xx

Cat Craig said...

I love turning the page with you, Bonnie. This is fabulous.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful butterfly to bring in the summer, I can't believe it's June already :)

Brenda said...

What a beautiful page for June Bonnie, I love that butterfly image. Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

This calendar card has a certain mystery to it. As if the butterfly were the guardian of the passing time and watched the next month. I really like this June page.
xx