Thursday, December 17, 2009

Madonna & Child

Did you ever wonder what to do with that leftover piece on the stamp sheet? I've been tempted to put it on a letter and see if it would get the same results as a stamp but I doubt that the Postal Service would allow that. Instead I trimmed it and used it as a focal point for a card. I've done this before with the little stickers that come with the return address labels. I think this is the prettiest Christmas stamp the post office has come up with in quite a few years. Anybody remember those scary nutcrackers last year? I have the left over from that but haven't needed a card to scare anyone so it sits in the envelope of "might use later" pieces. Hope your holiday preparations are coming together and that you are enjoying the season.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Small Script (Old hostess gift. You'll have to borrow mine.)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold
Ink: Encore Gold
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

Enjoy,

Bonnie

No comments: