Sunday, December 20, 2009

Silver & Gold Decorations

I can just hear Burl Ives singing "Silver & Gold". That was one of my mom's favorite Christmas songs. I've always liked silver and especially gold ornaments on my Christmas tree so I was delighted with the Limited Supplies challenge this week to make a card with a silver and/or gold ornament. I used 2 items that will be available in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Each items will be free with a $50.00 order between January 5 & March 31, 2010.

I used the new Scallop Trim Border Punch on the edge. Isn't it adorable? It's hard to believe that it will be free! I used the Sale-A-Bration Vintage Labels stamp for the ornament. It's stamped in gold and embossed. Then I punched it out with the Ornament Punch that is available until January 4th from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Keep a look out in your mailbox for the Sale-A-Bration brochure and the Occasions Mini Catalog. They should be arriving soon. Let me know if you don't get one and I will mail one to you.

Recipe for card
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Ink: Encore Gold
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Ornament Punch, Filigree Brad, Rhinestone SquareBrad, Silver Elastic Cord, Ribbon from my wrapping box, Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

No comments: