Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Special Specials

Only 16 more days to take advantage of the April specials. If you have the following stamp sets on your wish list, this is the time to order. Stampin' Up! is offering 20% off these four stamp sets until April 30th.

The first one was one of my Christmas presents. This is a great set for watercoloring. I have done the smaller flower and the lily. I have plans to do the rose is next. You can stamp just the outlines too and the sentiment is so nice.
It's on sale for $19.96. That's 5 stamps for under $20.00!

The next set was another Christmas present. (Can you tell I like flowers?) I really love this set. The 2 step stamping really adds dimension to the flowers, especially when you use complimentary colors. It takes the stamping from nice to WOW! I have posted a couple of cards from this set and have several more up my sleeve.
It's on sale this month for $20.75. That's a $5.19 savings!
The next set is Flower Fancy. I don't have this set...yet! I have seen beautiful cards made with this. Again it is the 2 step stamping. The stamps do the coloring for you. Hmmm...I feel an order coming on!

This set is $29.56 this month. The regular price is $36.95, a savings of over $7.00!





Last but not least is Trendy Trees. It's a more contemporary set that works for any season. You pick the trunk and then the leaves and you even have great sentiments. I have seen the most delightful cards made with this set and every time I see one, I think I need this set. It's a great pick for Clean And Simple cards.


Trendy Trees is $14.36 this month. Regularly it is $17.95. Now's the time to order this if it's on your list.



Tomorrow I'll show you the brand new Awash with Flowers set that will be in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Customers get a chance to pre-order it this month. Then it won't be available again until July. I have been busy making samples to show with it. Stay tuned.


The Awash with Flowers set is not discounted but it is free if you host a $350.00 workshop this month. Tune in to see this set, or go to my Stampin' Up! website http://www.bon2stamp.stampinup.net/ and look under the promotions. Let me know if you want to host a workshop.


The Greenhouse Garden stamps are calling to me. Unfortunately, so is the vacuum cleaner. Wonder which will win out?
Happy Stampin',
Bonnie

No comments: