Monday, December 13, 2010

.....Boughs of Holly


I love this stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

I stamped it on Shimmery White with StazOn and colored with markers and a blender pen.


Then I stepped it up a bit with some sponging.


I used an oval mask from cutting an oval with the Big Shot and sponged around the edges.  I sponged the edges of the base card a bit lighter.

The Technique Lover's Challenge on SCS today is to use sponging.  I'm going over there to leave this off.

Card Recipe
Stamp:  Bells & Boughs
Ink:  Black StazOn, Garden Green
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories:  SU Markers (Garden Green, Real Red, Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Real Red grosgrain ribbon

It's really cold here.  Good weather for stamping but I really need to get my Christmas cards out!


Enjoy,
Bonnie

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Both versions are pretty, but I like the CASness of card #1....I seem to be so drawn to ultra-CASness lately!