Thursday, October 20, 2011

Linda's Halloween

My friend Linda was one of the stampers whose hands you saw in the picture of the Papercrafting group.  Today she sent me a picture of the cards she made for her grandchildren for Halloween (after the Papercrafting meeting).  She graciously agreed to let me share them with you.


Aren't they great?  She embossed the spider web on Vellum.  I think it's VERY effective.  Wish I'd thought of that.

I can't say exactly what else she used.  She mentioned several trips to local craft stores. 

I think her twins will be delighted.  I know I was.  Thank you Linda.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love hearing from you.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Those are so cute! Embossing the web on vellum is brilliant. :)

Emily Keaton said...

The embossed vellum is spectacular! And I adore her pretty punched pumpkins. Let Linda know that I love her sweet Halloween cards!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Vellum! It's a terrific trick to get that web looking very 'webby'. Such cute cards by your friend, Bonnie.

G Peplow said...

Great cards and loads of fun, Gay x

Benzi said...

Tell Linda she did a super job. Love those embossed vellum webs.

Shirley said...

Too cute for words! They will love them!