Thursday, October 19, 2017

Mini Dog Thanks

Hello. My panting friend here is saying thank you to 
his owner, Nance, who let me borrow this crazy guy and his buddies.


The swap theme for our Crafty group was Cats and/or Dogs.
This was one of the many that I stamped, colored and die cut for the group.
They are handy for making a quick and fun card!

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
IT"S A DOGS LIFE

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Mini Cats & Dog (TH), Gorgeous Grunge (SU), Painted Butterflies (ALT)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White (SU)
Paper:   Neena, Whisper White Thick (SU)
Other:  Copic Markers, White EP (SU)


15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Cute and adorable, love the monochromatic colours and the pop of red x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, what a cute little dog. xx

Diane said...

Well this is certainly a design that makes you smile.


Hugs Diane

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really cute card! It is clean and simple but the offset panel really gives it a lot of interest.

Nstiz said...

I don't suppose I will ever tire of these stamps! Love that dog and his happy face. How perfect for a thank you! Your layout is terrific on this, Bonnie and love the white on black for the sentiment!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE the expression on that dog's face Bonnie! Coloured fabulously! Thanks for making me smile today! :) Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

nancy littrell said...

OMG...so darn cute, Bonnie!! Nance will Love your fun and beautifully colored crazy dog and CAS designed card. TFS my friend. Hugs

Susan said...

Love the angled panel, the shading, the bit of Grunge behind, and of course, the cute dog!

Loll said...

So cute. That dog is sure to make Nance smile. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! sooooo cute and beautifully coloured.
Faith
x

Darnell said...

That is a darling set and you've made a darling thank you card with it, Bon-Bon! I would have gotten it myself if I hadn't just purchased the Katzelkraft one. I just love the layout!! Hugs, Dolly

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Bonnie - love how you have coloured the pooch and layered tht image panel up over the subtle background stamping
Blessings
Maxine

BożenA said...

You so beautifully arranged the card. I love crazy dogs TH and you made a real bait with him. I like changing the axis of the card panel and the image panel. This added to the motion card.
Hugs,
BożenA

Christine Alexander said...

So cute, I just love these cute pooches. Great background with the light stampping

Barbara said...

Super cute card! love the grey dog against white background!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara