Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy News with Lindys Magical for CAS Watercolour

Hello dear friends.

There's still some time left to enter at CAS Watercolour.



My background was made by sprinkling Lindys Magicals on watercolor paper 
and spritzing with water.

I used a water brush to help move the color around.

See the shimmer from the Lindy's Magicals?

I love the shimmer and brilliant colors!

Thanks for the gift, my friend!

I cut my bird with the Penny Black Happy News die and then
added texture to the die cut with the PTI Linen Texture Plate.

There are lots of gorgeous birds in the CAS Watercolour gallery.

And more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer, Stef,
and our awesome team.

I hope you'll check us out!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps: Walk by Faith (PTI) 
Ink:   Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper:   Neena, Watercolor (Arches cold press)
Other:  Lindy's Magicals (DDG Green, Sassy Saffire, Blingy Blonde), Happy News Die (PB), Linen/Canvas Texture Plate (PTI), Stitched Shapes Framelits (SU)


16 comments:

Linda said...

What a pretty background with those Lindy magicals.

jimlynn said...

Pretty background for a pretty die cut bird. Love the sentiment too.
Lynn

Marcia Hill said...

SOOOOO pretty Bonnie!! Don't you just LOVE the shimmer and shine from the Magicals??!! I am so hooked on those little pots of magic! Love the bird die cut you used too...sweet, sweet card my friend!! :0)

Ina G said...

Those Magicals really are magic and I am hoping mine are now at the PO for me to pick up. Hooked after seeing and using at my bff's house a while back. Beautiful background and such a gorgeous bird die to take pride of place in front of it. Love the sentiment. Fabulous cas card Bonnie.

Christine Alexander said...

spectacular background Bonnie, it really is the perfect frame for your bird die cut. CAS Perfection :)

Susan said...

Fabulous background with the magicals - I really must buy some coloured ones as I only have the metallics right now. Perfect to let it take centre stage with the lovely bird die on top of it.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those Lindy's - they are fabulous, and your card is too Bonnie - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colours and background Bonnie, love that bird die.
Faith
x

Loll said...

Gorgeous mix of colours for your background Bonnie. And I LOVE that sweet bird die-cut. The shimmer from the magicals is so pretty. Great design, my friend. xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful Lindy's Magicals background, Bonnie! Making everything else white really shows off the Magicals brilliant colors and shimmer. The die-cut silhouette bird looks like he’s singing praises. :-) Hideko xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

Wonderful colours....perfect for Spring. Great card mf.
xx Karen

Mac Mable said...

So so pretty. Gorgeous colours and the shimmer is beautiful Bonnie x

BożenA said...

WOW! Your beautiful bird looks like it was singing on the full moon ... I love this card, the more it reminds me so much of your card with that die you once offered me. I am still very impressed with that and this card. Great!
Hugs,
BożenA

Brenda in IN said...

This background is so gorgeous. You are enabling me to get Lindy's Magical Powder. It looks so beautiful and the bird pops against it.

Stef Perry said...

Everything about your card is wonderful Bonnie! Your background colors and design pack a punch and the PB die with the embossed texture looks terrific. Very lovely!

Trina P. said...

So pretty, Bonnie. Wonderful colors. I didn't have that much success with my Magicals, but what a novel idea to move it with a brush. I will have to give it a try. xx