Monday, April 30, 2018

Turning the Page May 2018

Tomorrow we turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year and I've been sporadic about sharing them with you so
I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month "Turning the Page".

I hope you enjoy these posts.

Here's our May page.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.


Happy May!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Delicate Florals (PB)
Ink:   Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters)
Paper:   Neena 110 lb.
Other:  Slightly damp water brush


19 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful Bonnie, that's one of my favorite stamps :) I love the simple stamping with the colours so pretty.

Doris said...

What a pretty calendar, Bonnie! We're finally getting warmer weather today and tomorrow, appropriate for May.

jimlynn said...

Not only useful, but gorgeous as well!!! SO very pretty!
Lynn

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I just bought that stamp set 2 weeks ago and haven't inked it up yet...guess I need to get busy! I love the CAS look on your calendar with it...absolutely lovely Bonnie!! :0)

Loll said...

Beautiful way to start May, my friend. Your flowers are so pretty. Love the colours. Hasn't this year flown by??!! xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful May (flowers) calendar, Bonnie. I love your PB stamp and coloring. I have so enjoyed your Turn the Page calendars:-) TFS my friend. Hugs.

Carole said...

Beautiful! xx

Susan said...

Lovely floral image in beautiful colours. I've really been enjoying your calendar pages posts (they are also good reminders for my aging brain that it's now the first of the month!!).

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

STUNNING Bonnie, love the flower, so beautifully done.
Faith
x

Mac Mable said...

So elegant and so very pretty x

BożenA said...

Another great calendar card. I love this Penny Black stamp, but your version is one of the most beautiful I've seen with this stamp.
Hugs,
BożenA

Nstiz said...

I love seeing these calendar pages of yours, Bonnie! All are so beautifully done. That stamp is just gorgeous and love how you colored it. Beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Bonnie this is so beautiful - love the image and how you have used it to make such an elegant calendar page
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

Beautiful May calendar. Love the pretty, purple flowers

Bobby said...

I love that floral stamp and the colors you used on it, Bonnie.

Nance said...

Lovely May flowers, Bonnie! So pretty with that splash of color!

Pat said...

I adore this PB image Bonnie and a gorgeous calendar page. TFS. x

Zoechaos said...

Hello, just returning your visit and having a happy look around, so many beautiful things to see here, xx

Sandy said...

Out of this world gorgeous!!
Sandy xx