Friday, August 31, 2018

Turning the Page September 2018

Tomorrow we turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year and I've been sporadic about sharing them with you so
I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month "Turning the Page".

I hope you enjoy these posts.

Here's our September page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.


Happy September!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Mum's the Work (PTI)
Ink:   Crushed Curry (thumped with Tangerine Tango Marker), Old Olive
Paper:   Neena 110 lb.
Other: 


12 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful calendar page Bonnie - I love the extra touch of colour in the centre of your 'mums.
Blessings
Maxine

mycardattic said...

What a lovely idea Bonnie! I usually print mine, but this is a much prettier and personal way! Lovely Chrysanthemums too! Have a lovely weekend my friend! Love, Hazel xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful calendar page. Happy September.

Brenda in IN said...

Can't believe September is here already! This is so pretty. I love the thumped color on the flowers.

Loll said...

Beautiful fall images for your calendar Bonnie! I love that you are sharing with us each month! xx

Brenda said...

What a beautiful mum image for Sept. Bonnie! I love this calendar page, but then again, I love them all so far. You find the most perfect images for your months my friend! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

These chrysanthemums are so beautiful, very autumn card from the calendar
BożenA xx

Christine Alexander said...

the year is certainly slipping by:). Your chrysanthemums are so pretty, I love seeing your monthly callendar page.

Jo said...

I always look forward to the change of the month. Turning the Page gives such a new clean beauty! I must give this a try :D xxx

Susan said...

Love the chrysanthemums - perfect for September. I'm really enjoying your monthly pages!

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful mums, Bonnie. I so enjoy your monthly calendar pages. TFS Hugs..