Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ghosts and Goblins

Hello friends.  I'm glad you could stop by.

Halloween is upon us...


I don't do many Halloween cards but had bought some Halloween stamps
that were on sale.  Couldn't pass up the bargain and had to use them.

This sentiment was lent to me by a friend.

I couldn't be rude and not use that either.

 

Some snippets of sparkly black paper and an old paper punch gave this one a little glamour.

I found this background already stamped and some felt stickers that were a gift.

And here's the one we did in last month's class.
The witches hat was patted with Versamark and clear heat embossed.


Guess I'd better get some treats ready....


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Happy Haunting, Ghostly Halloween (Hampton Art), Haunting Night (Impression Obsession)
Ink:   VErsafine Onyx Black, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Delightful Dijon (SU)
Other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  Haunting Night (IO), Leaf Cube (?)
Ink:   Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze (SU)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie (SU), Neenah Solar White, Black Glimmer (ret. SU)  
Other:  Felt Stickers, Old hand punch

Card Recipe (card 3)
Stamps:  Ghostly, Happy Haunting (Hampton Art)
Ink:   Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
Paper:   Pumpkin Pie (SU), Neenah Solar White
Other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Clear EP, Spider Web EF (ret. SU), Double Pierced Square Die (Avery Elle)

12 comments:

JosieD said...

Three fun cards to get us ready for the big night and the trick or treaters!

Bunny said...

These are so cute. Love the "Ghost and Goblins" sentiment stamp. [Bunny]

Brenda in IN said...

Love the cards and both of the sentiments. Using the leaf as a background is very pretty.

Susan said...

I don’t make Halloween cards but I sure do like yours. Great sentiments and three fabulous designs!

Trina P. said...

Spooktacular and fun cards, Bonnie. This holiday I don’t really celebrate, but it’s always great to see what others create. Happy Halloween to you! xx

Mac Mable said...

Great sentiment and love the layouts on all of your fabulous cards.

Nstiz said...

I love all three of these, Bonnie, so well designed. LOVE the sayings on them. If I made Halloween cards I'd be shopping again after seeing these. How fun these are!

Darnell said...

For someone who doesn't make many Halloween cards, Bon-Bon, you sure make sensational ones! I love them all!! Hugs, Dolly

Christine Alexander said...

great selection of cards Bonnie, I love the bold haloween sentiments and your 3rd card with the witches has is spooktacular :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

great Halloween cards Bonnie....well done.
xx Karen

Bobby said...

With the large sentiment, those little Halloween touches are all your cards need, Bonnie.

Jo said...

Love all three though I must admit that second one is so vibrant and lively. The felt pumpkin must have stolen my heart.
All three different, all three sweet for that trick or treat season. Quite the witches brew of 3 xxx