Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Turning the Page November 2018

Tomorrow we turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year and I've been sporadic about sharing them with you so
I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month "Turning the Page".

I hope you enjoy these posts.

Here's our November page.


I have made a template and redo the days every year.

Sometimes I have a mistake in there.  It's always interesting to see
what and where!

By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.


Happy November!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Tree (SSI), Sheltering Tree (SU)
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango (SU) 
Paper:   Neena 110 lb.
Other:  


14 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, I can't believe it's November so it's perfect to see this at a great reminder.

Anke said...

Your calender page is beautiful, I love the colors.

Happy November!

Hugs
Anke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Simply Beautiful.
Faith
x

Marcia Hill said...

November is BEAUTIFUL Bonnie!! I love your calendars!! You say you have a template you use...did you find it online the 1st time you started using it? I would love to do something like this...would make a lovely gift too! :0)

JoAnn said...

Lovely November calendar page. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful November.

Em said...

I think that is such a perfect image for November. I am hoping to make my own calendar this year inspired by yours. Thank you for posting them each month.

Sandy said...

Beautiful tree Bonnie - this would be a great card make.
I sure wish I knew where time goes Bonnie - it just seems to fly by my house!
Sandy xx

Loll said...

So pretty!! Love the autumn tree with the rake standing up against it. :) xx

Susan said...

Perfect autumn image in lovely colours! Only problem is that seeing the rake reminds me I need to get outside and rake up more leaves!

Nstiz said...

I enjoy seeing your calendar pages are much as I enjoy seeing your cards. This is so beautifully done, Bonnie! How fun to see your own work on your calendar. I will guess that this fits a standard size piece of paper.

Sharon said...

Love the calendars.
Is it possible to access your calendar template?

Bonnie said...

I will send you the 2019 calendar on a word file if you send me your email address.

Jo said...

You did it again, wowsers, this is stunning. Where's the mistake, I must have missed it ...I can't be alone :D
I know I'm saying it again, I adore this idea. You make it special! xx

Sharon said...

Hello Bonnie. Thank you, I would love to receive the 2019 calendar Word file. My email is set5818@gmail.com