Thursday, December 31, 2020

Turning the Page January 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new year.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our January page.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



19 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Bonnie, So nice to see your new calendar. Roll on 2021 XX

Robyn Oliver said...

Simply lovely Bonnie... and you'll be happy to see I'm joining you this year.. Best of everything for 2021, hugs Robyn

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely page Bonnie - I do enjoy your calendar pages. Wishing you and yours all the best for the New Year
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful page Bonnie.
Happy New Year
Faith x

ednamburgess said...

Love our January calendar page. Wish you'd have told us what stamp you used for it. Please do. I'd like to get one like it. Thanks. Edna

Patti H. said...

Happy New Year, Bonnie!

Loll said...

Beautiful, delicate bloom, Bonnie. Have always loved this image. Perfect for January. Happy New Year, my friend! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful simplicity. Happy new year, Bonnie!

Nstiz said...

Your calendar pages are one of my favorite posts. Love that stamp, one I may have to look into. It has that clean and classy look. Great page, Bonnie!

Bonnie said...

The stamp is Full Bloom by Penny Black.

JD/ Jill said...

Your calendar page is lovely, Bonnie. You are reminding me...my pages are sitting on my desk Undecorated...must try and get to that today. Thank you again.

TK said...

Very pretty, sure to bring joy in the new year for all your recipients!

JoAnn said...

A lovely calendar page. Always enjoy seeing you "turn the page".

Sandy said...

I always enjoy your calendar pages Bonnie.
Sandy xx

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous calendar, Bonnie! Such a great idea, too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us...I'll be in touch if I can get my printer to work again :) xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your January calendar page, Bonnie - that sprig looks amazing!! Happy New Year!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is simply beautiful, Bonnie! The dark red and the deep green look so fresh on white. Perfect for the beginning of the new year.
Happy New Year, my friend! :-)
Hideko xx

Mac Mable said...

The prettiest image to start off the New Year Bonnie. Sending New Year hugs x.

BożenA said...

This calendar card is one of the most beautiful. I love this twig decorated with clusters of red berries
xx