Friday, June 4, 2021

Email Subscriptions

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

No card today but something important to share.

I have been using the Feedburner Email Subscription Service since I started my blog in 2011.  It is part of the Google Blogspot offerings and it has worked well for me.

Google is now going to delete this service.  This means anyone currently receiving emails of new posts for Stamping with Klass will lose that service.  You will need to sign up again using the new form. 

I have added a "Subscribe by Email" form on the right sidebar.  If you are interested in receiving an email with updates to Stamping with Klass, please fill in the form and submit.  I will then add you to the email subscription list.

For those of you who read my post from your email ... you will need to be on my blog to access the new form.  Click on the title of the post to be transferred to my blog.  Form is in the right sidebar.

Please be patient as I change over to a new format.  There are several people who currently get updates by email, so it may take me a while to process the new subscribers.

Thanks for your patience!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!





4 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Thank you, Bonnie...I am signed up:-) Love and Hugs...

Bobby said...

Are you using a service for this? I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I'm not even sure how many people follow me by email. I got info about Follow.it but Loll wasn't too impressed.

marilyn said...

I read your posts via Bloglovin, which I really like! Does this change impact this service...hoping not!

Mac Mable said...

Thanks Bonnie x.