Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Turning the Page July 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our July page.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



18 comments:

Sandy said...

So pretty - I love these colors together!
sandy xx

Susan said...

I think that's my favourite so far of this year's calendar pages - love the colours you chose!

nancy littrell said...

Your blue flower reminds me of the cornflowers that grow wild along some country roads, etc. Love your sweet calendar and I always look forward to your turning the page each month. Love and Hugs, my friend. Nancy

Loll said...

Beautiful flowers Bonnie. Love the red, white, and blue colours to celebrate July 4th! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A delightful calendar page Bonnie - love the vibrant colours of the flowers and leaves
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So beautiful Bonnie.
Faith x

Pat said...

Such beautiful flowers Bonnie and perfect to illustrate the month of July. x

Brenda said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, I can't believe we are in July now! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda in IN said...

The year is half over already and I don't know how that can be. This is delightful for July. The red and blue flowers on the white page is so pretty. It's always a treat to turn over your next month's page and see what it is.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful calendar page. The red, white & blue is perfect for July.
You always have the prettiest calendar pages. TFS

Nstiz said...

I've always loved your "Turning the Page" posts, Bonnie and this one is no exception. That flower is so perfect for it and looks like a fun one to do.

Leslie Miller said...

Love this page in red, white, and blue for July! Beautiful stamp. Your calendar pages are always beautiful and I'm glad you share them.

Christine Alexander said...

What a wonderful calendar page, love the bold colors ♥

BożenA said...

Beautiful image selection for July, cornflowers are blooming in Poland in July. A wonderful calendar card taken straight from wild meadows and fields.
xx

TK said...

Beautiful calendar, what a page to usher in the warmth of July

Mac Mable said...

Bonnie this is so delicate and pretty and brought a smile to my face.....Thank you x.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful flowers, Bonnie! I'll be enjoying this every day this month.
Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

Another beautiful page for your calendar, Bonnie! I love your bloom with all the gorgeous foliage and your color palette is stunning! xx