Saturday, March 26, 2022

Easter Basket

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's on it's way!


The background is from one of the cards in my recent class.  I remembered this basket
die that I've had for ages, cut it from a snippet of brown cardstock and filled it
with some die cut eggs also left over from class.  I die cut some of these sweet
bunnies last year when a friend lent me her die.

It's been a busy couple of weeks with a class and hosting our Craft Group!

Here's the project I had the gals do in Craft Group.

This was my demo.
Sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone's finished project.
They were awesome and each had it's own personality!


Challenges:
Double D - Something with a Handle
Krafty Chicks #604 - Occasions
Snippets Playground #424 - Use snippets (eggs, basket, butterflies and bunny cut from snippets)

  


Card Recipe
Stamps: Forever Fern, Perpetual Calendar (SU)  
Ink:   Soft Sky, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake (SU)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Natural (MFT), Snippets of colored cardstock
Other:  Timeless Type EF (SU), Bunny and Bow Die (TH), Woven Basket Die (MB), Stitched Egg Medley Dies (PS), Small Butterfly Punch (SU) 


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

23 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful Easter card. Love the background design. Lots of fun die cuts and dimension. Great take on the challenge with the basket/handle. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Handle" Challenge.

Pat said...

Beautiful bunnies and I love the basket filled with eggs Bonnie and the background scene with leaves and a sweet butterfly looks great on the first and the brilliant creation for your Craft Group is awesome. We have been having some lovely weather here for the last few days and it feels like Spring really is here. x

nancy littrell said...

Aaahh...such sweet, creative and fun Easter baskets, Bonnie. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

Susan said...

Love the adorable bunny and all the pretty spring colours of the Easter eggs on the first card. The arrangement of flowers and leaves is perfect in the 3D scene.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the combination of stamping and diecuts on your card Bonnie. The box creation you taught is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Mac Mable said...

Adorable Spring card with a cute bunny and a basket full of eggs x. Love the 3D creation and yes your bunny sure does have a fabulous personality all of his own Bonnie x.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the soft swooshes of color on your card base, Bonnie - reminds me of MY favorite Cadbury mini eggs! That pretty stamping reminds me that I've yet to use the set I HAD TO HAVE!
Mr. Bunny is the cutest with his cottontail! Darling, darling card from stem to tail!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Looks like you're definitely ready for Easter Bonnie!! Your card is just as sweet as can be with that basket, bunny, and eggs on that lovely background! And your class project??? Oh my gosh do I love LOVE that!! All that lovely detail set into a 3D frame...just BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda in IN said...

A wonderful Easter card with a pretty, soft background. Wow, the shadow box is gorgeous. A terrific gift or decoration. I imagine the ladies were thrilled and I wish I could have been there.

Loll said...

Adorable Easter card Bonnie! Love the swipes of colours in the background with your sweet bunny looking at all those eggs! :) What a fabulous framed project from your Crafty group. You have the best ideas! xx

Sarn said...

Brilliant Easter card and a lovely 3D Easter bunny project too.

Thanks for submitting your homework to the Snippets Playground! Meet me in the Treehouse later for lots of fun and perhaps a few cocktails? xxx

Darlene said...

Adorable card and OMG what a fabulous project! Too bad NC is so far away from Ohio lol ... I'd be begging to join in the fun!! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lisa Elton said...

I have a thing for bunnies, so I'm all smile here! These are super cute, Bonnie!

TK said...

Sweet card -- love the fluffy bunny tail!
Your class inspiration is pretty fun, I'll bet you had some great "makes"

Melanie Hungerford said...

Sweet bunny and pretty eggs, but I really love the way you made the background, so simple and clever! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

JoAnn said...

Love your card and your pretty shadow box with the cute bunnies. TFS

Bobby said...

I love all your colorful eggs, Bonnie. Great Easter card. The shadow box scene is wonderful with all the garden elements and the darling bunny.

BożenA said...

I love your amazing background. These twigs look great and fill the card beautifully. The basket with eggs and the bunny are the perfect symbols for the Easter holiday. Lovely card
xx

Trina P. said...

These Easter projects are fantastic. The card is cute and colourful. The shadow box looks awesome.

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card and fabulous project, Bonnie. Love!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fantastic Easter projects Bonnie, seems like you all had lots of fun with the classes, hugs Robyn

Di said...

How cute it this?! Gorgeous card Bonnie. Love all the snippets used and the really fresh Spring colours as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Jo said...

Colorful Easter gifts and fun to make. Bet the gals have lots of fun.