Thursday, March 31, 2022

Turning the Page April 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our April page using the Wisteria Stencil from TCW.



 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

 

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful stamped wisteria for your April calendar, Bonnie. I LOVE your monthly calendars. TFS Love and Hugs and Happy Springtime, my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Loll said...

LOVE the beautiful wisteria in the top corner of your April page, Bonnie. It's so pretty. xx

Charlotte said...

Wow Bonnie,very nice work!
I enjoy all of the pages so far. So nice you make them for your family.
Keep strong, keep safe,
Charlotte

kiwimeskreations said...

I love Wisteria Bonnie, and this is beautiful. What a lovely calendar page
Blessings
Maxine

Cat Craig said...

That wisteria is gorgeous, what a lovely calendar page.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. I always love seeing your new calendar papers. TFS

Nstiz said...

I’ve always enjoyed seeing your “turning the page” blog posts. This one is no exception and beautifully done. Love that stencil too as well as your glorious colors.

Jo said...

These are always my favorite, such a dreamy image, you are a pro! xx

Christine Alexander said...

I can't believe it's April already, your wisteria look so pretty brining in spring ♥

Pat said...

This wisteria is beautiful on your April calendar page Bonnie and I love that stencil. x

Vicky Hayes said...

I always love your calendar pages Bonnie. What a wonderful stencil this is! Vicky x

Leslie Miller said...

Soooo pretty! I'm coloring wisteria right now, but this stencil would be so much easier and it's absolutely gorgeous!

Mac Mable said...

Bonnie this is the prettiest of page and the wisteria stencilling looks so beautiful x.

BożenA said...

Magic!! I love these dangling clusters of wisteria flowers. Fantastic entry into the new month, Bonnie !!
xx