Saturday, April 30, 2022

Turning the Page May 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our May page using Hero Florals Poppy by Hero Arts.

 

 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

 

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

18 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your poppy looks amazing, Bonnie - what gorgeous coloring!!

Brenda in IN said...

This is lovely for May. We always take poppies to the cemetery for Memorial Day.

HilaryJane said...

Your poppy is fabulous, brilliant colouring xx

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful, pretty for May.

Nstiz said...

Once again your coloring on that poppy is exceptional! Love this page and love your "Turning the Page" posts!

Jan said...

So pretty!!!!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful poppy April calendar, Bonnie. TFS Hugs..

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous! What a great idea!

Heather said...

Beautiful poppies, Bonnie.

Loll said...

Gorgeous poppies Bonnie. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring brings out all the delicate beauty of this poppy and the calendar provides the perfect display. How lovely to turn the page and find this!

Papercraft Boutique said...

These poppies are so pretty, Bonnie! Your coloring is amazing!!
Hideko xx

Mac Mable said...

What a beautifully coloured poppy and a a fabulous way to start May Bonnie x.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful poppy and beautiful coloring. A great way to turn the page.

Julia Aston said...

What a nice idea and beautifully colored bloom for May! xx

Brenda said...

Your May calendar page is just gorgeous Bonnie! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

Oh, Bonnie !!! These poppies look stunning. When I look at them, I have the impression that this is a photo and not a watercolor. A real championship!
xx

BożenA said...

Oh, Bonnie !!! These poppies look stunning. When I look at them, I have the impression that this is a photo and not a watercolor. A real championship!
xx