Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Floral Double Stamped Vellum

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Instead of a year in review, I have some cards that I made and never 
put on the blog.  Many are from my UFO box.


Two more Double Stamped Vellum cards I made earlier this year.

This was such a fun technique!


I'm sure I'll be using this technique again.



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes (ret SU), Dandelion (TT)
Ink:   Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:   Vellum, Neenah Solar White
Other:  White EP, Stitched Rectangle Dies (SSS), Berry Border Die (IO)

Card Recipe
Stamps:  Fragile Foliage (ALT)
Ink:   Whisper White, Marina Mist
Paper:   Vellum, Neenah Solar White
Other:  White EP, Stitched Arch STAX (MFT), Stitched Butterfly Trio (PS), Tasteful Textile EF (SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

22 comments:

Sandy said...

Such beautiful cards - another technique for me to learn some day!
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

These are beautiful, Bonnie, and reminded me of some silhouette stamps I have that would work well for this technique. I'll have to pull them out so I remember.

I Card Everyone said...

I just love your cards using this wonderful technique, Bonnie! I hope to give it a try some day! You have the perfect stamps for it.
=]

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous!

Brenda in IN said...

You made the most beautiful cards with this technique and I love them and the technique. The berry border die down the side is so pretty and the soft tasteful textile embossing is so subtle.

Pat said...

Two gorgeous cards Bonnie, and this is such a beautiful technique and gives stunning results. I love the purple and then the blue with the white embossing, and the added white die cut berry border on the first and the blue and gold butterfly and embossing on the second as finishing touches look so pretty. x

Maria said...

Oh, how lovely!! I must give this technique a try! Your cards are gorgeous and I love the results!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both delicate and very beautiful, Bonnie. x

Susan said...

Beautiful use of that double stamped vellum technique! Love both the colour combinations - so soft and pretty. And great additions of the berry border on the first and the butterfly on the second.

Marianne said...

Wonderful cards, Bonnie! I especially like the soft purple of the first card. I have never tried this technique but I love the result.
Hope you had a joyful Christmas.
Marianne x

BożenA said...

I'm so glad you posted these cards, Bonnie! I love this technique, I must try it because the results are stunning. Wonderful cards!
xx

Marcia Hill said...

Such beautiful cards Bonnie! I really, REALLY need to sit down and watch the video and try this technique out as it is just SO pretty!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

These are gorgeous. Love how you have used this technique and glad you posted these. I have not tried this technique yet, but need to. Thanks for the inspiration.

Loll said...

Two beautiful cards using this awesome tehcnique, Bonnie. Great work, my sweet friend! Love, Lolly

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards, Bonnie! Love the first one so much!

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, love the delicate effect from the velum. Both are so pretty ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

This is not only a fun technique that you have used Bonnie, but you have made two beautiful cards with it. Love the blue and white combination also
Blessings
Maxine

Leslie Miller said...

I still have to try this. Gosh, these are gorgeous cards! I especially love the first with the purple giving such contrast and depth. I'm glad you're sharing. Don't hold back such beauties!

Nstiz said...

Your color choices made these incredibly beautiful. It is a technique I have not tried but after seeing this, I definitely will give it a shot. Two absolutely gorgeous cards!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Both Double Stamped Vellum cards are gorgeous, Bonnie! I love them! The colors and designs are so beautiful.
Hideko xx

nancy littrell said...

Love the contrast of colors and textures on the purple and white stamped on vellum images, Bonnie. TFS this wonderful technique. Happy New Years..Hugs..Nancy

TK said...

Such a cool technique and a pretty result on your card! I'm intrigued but I've never had good results stamping on vellum with any ink unless it's clear embossed over (and sometimes not then either). Truly wish I could do this one!