Thursday, December 29, 2022

Wonderful Friend and Magnolia Ballerina

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Instead of a year in review, I have some cards that I made and never 
put on the blog.  



I  really enjoyed the Altenew Coloring Book this year.
I wish I could buy some of that watercolor paper.


I also treated myself to a couple Altenew kits.
I hope to revisit this Magnolia Ballerina kit in the spring.


I think this Feathered Lilies kit was my favorite purchase of 2022!
I made about a dozen cards from it.  You can some of them here, here, and here



Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Friendship Messages (SSS)
Ink:   Orchid Opulence (ret. SU)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Orchid Opulence
Other:  Watercolor Coloring Book (Alt), Altenew 36 Pan Watercolors (Midnight, Violet, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Citrus Burst, Fresh Lemon, Paper Bag), Tumbled Glass Re-inker (DI), Curved Stitch Die (PB)

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  Magnolia Ballerina
Ink:   Christmas Pine (GKD)
Paper:   Watercolor (TH), Christmas Pine (GKD)
Other:  Altenew Watercolor Pans (Citrus Burst, Fresh, Lemon, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glade), Caran d'ache Supracolor Pencils (Dk Green, Dk Carmine)

Card Recipe (card 3)
Stamps:  Bitty Birthday Wishes (MFT)
Ink:   Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Mixed Media (Strathmore, Black 
Other:  Feathered Lilies 3D EF & Stencils (ALT), Altenew 36 pan set watercolors, Caran d'ache Supracolor Pencils, Black Ultrafine Sharpie, Macrame 3D EF (ret SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

20 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous blooms, Bonnie, and you've highlighted each one so beautifully! Just what I needed to see today as our snow melts away!
=]

Bobby said...

I have a folder on my computer entitled "Cards not Posted". Maybe I should start doing this with mine although some of them a quite old. I saved them for a challenge that never happened. :D All your flowers are so beautiful, Bonnie. I had to go back and see all the lily ones too. You've done wonders with that kit.

Sandy said...

All three are beautiful - love the gorgeous colors on the first card. The second card looks like it was embossed - beautiful soft yellow color - that is probably my favorite card. Does your well ever go dry!?!
Sandy xx

Viv said...

Lovely little works of art Bonnie. Gorgeous! x

Marcia Hill said...

All 3 cards are GORGEOUS Bonnie, and I can totally see why the Feathered Lilies are your favorite...ALL of them you made are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the 1st card too with the purple and greens...sooooo pretty! It's so nice to see flowers again after all the snow this past month!! Hugs. :0)

Susan said...

Beautiful vibrant colours on the first card and lovely soft ones on the other two - what a fabulous trio of flower cards!

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful cards Bonnie, I have loads of cards that never get posted too and will be sharing some tomorrow as part of a blog hope. I love the colouring on all three of these, so pretty xx

Nstiz said...

Not only are these three cards gorgeous but your coloring is exceptional! Love your shading using watercolors, something I've never quite mastered. You sure did by the looks of these beauties!

Loll said...

Gorgoeus cards Bonnie. Your watercolouring is so amazing. You really brought these flowers to life. I clicked on the links for the lily images. Each design is so different and creatively unique. Amazing work, my friend. xx

Pat said...

Three gorgeous florals Bonnie, and such beautiful colouring on the first using the Altenew colouring book, and the ornate curved die cut design through the middle of the first card adds lots of interest. The clematis flower EF has been coloured brilliantly, and the kits with the stamps and stencils give such a wonderful finished look, and the macrame EF is so pretty as a background to the lily on the last. x

Lisa Elton said...

So fresh and pretty on a winter's day!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous cards and beautiful coloring. The lily card is my favorite, love the colors. TFS

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Bonnie - and lovely to see all these that you have not previously blogged
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

Your water coloring is just stunning. The embossing folder adds dimension to the last card and the colors you used on all of the cards is just beautiful. I'm glad you got these out and posted them.

Maria said...

Oh, such beautiful cards, Bonnie! Love all those pretty flowers in lovely color!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

They certainly needed to be seen, such beauty cannot be ignored
Faith x

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful cards and such wonderful watercolouring, I'm so glad we got to see them ♥

TK said...

Wow, all three are really beautiful and fantastic cards! These will bless someone immensely

Leslie Miller said...

So you hold back some of the most beautiful cards? Seriously, Bonnie, these are breathtaking! I'm so happy to see them now!

BożenA said...

Stunning set of cards, Bonnie. I love each of them, they are so unique!
xx